We should make the most out of this Ramadhān as only Allāh knows who will live to see the next Ramadhān. Value every moment by:
- Carrying out as much 'ibādah (worship) as possible.
- Spending as much time in the masjid as possible.
- Staying away from every sinful activity. A large tank full of milk with only a few drops of urine or alcohol is useless. Similarly a tank full of 'ibādah mixed with a few 'drops' of sin will have no value.
- Staying away from the internet. Many people use the internet for good reasons and with good intentions, and then end up on sites that cause us to sin. We move from site to site without even realising that we are committing sins. Furthermore, the internet is such a waste of our time that we log on for only a few minutes, but hours pass in futility without us even realising.
- Staying away from answering unnecessary e-mails; they can wait until after Ramadhān.